4 Kings Court, Falkirk FK1 1PG
4 Kings Court is a desirable 2 double bedroom end of terrace townhouse forming part of this bespoke conversion of the former R+A Building in the heart of Falkirk. This is the 3rd development in the last 3 years in the Falkirk Town Centre by Master Builder Simon Lyall of Lyall Building Solutions.
Other properties in this collection include 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
- Early 1800s Category B listed building converted into a brand-new modern elegant home
- Period features include an original ornate dome ceiling
- Spacious open plan living / kitchen area
- Stroll to restaurants, cafes and boutiques shops
- 10 min walk to Falkirk Grahamston Station and approx. 0.6 miles to Falkirk High Station
- Communal landscaped garden area
- 2 off-street dedicated car parking spaces
Designed by award winning accredited conservation specialists ZM Architecture, this early 1800s historic listed building has been meticulously converted and is situated in this prime town centre location.
4 Kings Court is a Category B listed end of terrace townhouse which has undergone an extensive conversion programme to create an elegant ultra-modern brand-new home.
On entering the property, the front door opens into the open plan living / kitchen showcasing a magnificent jaw-dropping ornate period dome ceiling and is an entertainer's delight with new sash windows leading into a well-planned kitchen with AEG stainless steel appliances.
To the right, the downstairs bedroom is well proportioned with direct access to the spacious downstairs bathroom which is fitted with contemporary sanitaryware and finished with Porcelonosa tiles.
Upstairs on the first floor, the generous light-filled master bedroom has velux windows and is beautifully fitted with an ultra-modern ensuite.
The communal garden located further down Kings Court provides sun-drenched tranquillity.
Just a short commute to Glasgow and Edinburgh and with its restaurant / café lifestyle living, is perfect for professionals or discerning downsizers.
There are 2 allocated off-street car spaces, a rare feature for a town centre location.
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
4 Kings Court, Falkirk FK1 1PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falkirk Grahamston Station0.3 miles
- Falkirk High Station0.6 miles
- Camelon Station1.4 miles
About the agent
A modern marketplace requires modern thinking - and that is exactly what we aim to do here at The Estate Agency Company.
We are a progressive estate agency based in Glasgow, and we aim to transform, adapt and improve the traditional model for navigating the property market. In short, we want to make buying and selling property as quick, easy and hassle-free as possible.
Covering Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland, our small but expert team of estate agents know the process of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Estate Agency Company, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.