Gilwynes, Aldwick, PO21
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Age Restricted (Over 55's)
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Shower Room
- Private Entrance Door
- Communal Gardens
The accommodation briefly comprises, Entrance Hall, two double Bedrooms, spacious Lounge/Diner, Kitchen and Shower Room. The property further benefits from its' own private entrance door, maintained communal gardens, residents and visitor parking and Residents Manager, plus a 24 hour emergency response call system. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Private Entrance Door
7' 10'' x 5' 3'' (2.39m x 1.60m)
13' 7'' x 9' 3'' (4.14m x 2.82m)
9' 3'' x 8' 5'' (2.82m x 2.56m)
19' 2'' x 11' 7'' (5.84m x 3.53m)
8' 4'' x 7' 7'' (2.54m x 2.31m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Gilwynes, Aldwick, PO21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station1.0 miles
- Barnham Station4.2 miles
- Chichester Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We are Independent Estate Agents with branches in Chichester and Bognor Regis.
With traditional values and a modern approach, we are here to make the process of buying or selling your next home easy.
Every property is unique and all our customer's needs differ. We offer a dedicated and tailored service throughout West Sussex to make sure that you get the best results from your house search or your property sale.We believe in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11168690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.