Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, LS27
- Semi-detached home
- South East facing garden
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite main bedroom
- Driveway with space for two cars
- Built by an award-winning homebuilder
- *Book an appointment today*
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
At the the heart of your new home is the OPEN-PLAN kitchen with dining/family areas, perfect for spending time together. FRENCH DOORS open out on to the SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN. You will also find the fourth bedroom which could be used as your home office or a playroom. On the first floor you will find your spacious lounge and main bedroom with EN SUITE. To the top floor you will find a further double and single bedroom as well as the family bathroom. Outside you'll benefit from DRIVEWAY parking for two cars. Got a house to sell? Ask us about PART EXCHANGE.
- Family / Dining - 3936mm x 4820mm (12'10" x 15'9")
- WC - 861mm x 1649mm (2'9" x 5'4")
- Bedroom 4 - 1868mm x 2749mm (6'1" x 9'0")
- Kitchen - 1866mm x 3060mm (6'1" x 10'0")
- Bathroom - 1799mm x 1963mm (5'10" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3936mm x 3325mm (12'10" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3936mm x 3508mm (12'10" x 11'6")
- Lounge - 3936mm x 3630mm (12'10" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3936mm x 3042mm (12'10" x 9'11")
- Ensuite 1 - 1551mm x 2163mm (5'1" x 7'1")
BrochuresBrochure for St Andrew's Place, Morley
Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, LS27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station1.3 miles
- Batley Station2.0 miles
- Cottingley Station2.3 miles
About the development
St Andrew's Place in Morley
- Popular development! Homes selling fast
- Act now to reserve your dream home
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- All our homes come complete with fully turfed gardens
- Excellent commuter links
- Great local amenities
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H535146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.