Water Lane, BN16 4EP
- Semi-detached home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Dual aspect living room with French doors to the garden
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Third bedroom or home office
- Ample storage space
- Two parking spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Southern Counties
This beautiful home has an open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden and a dual aspect lounge, also with French doors. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, a third bedroom or home office, an en suite and the family bathroom.
- WC - 1448mm x 1025mm (4'9" x 3'4")
- Lounge - 5390mm x 3050mm (17'8" x 10'0")
- Kitchen / Dining - 5390mm x 3986mm (17'8" x 13'0")
- Hall - 3309mm x 2208mm (10'10" x 7'2")
- Outside - 1mm x 1mm (0" x 0")
- Stairs - 1000mm x 6000mm (3'3" x 19'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3601mm x 3111mm (11'9" x 10'2")
- Ensuite 1 - 2161mm x 1650mm (7'1" x 5'4")
- Bathroom - 2518mm x 1700mm (8'3" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3165mm x 3406mm (10'4" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3542mm x 2186mm (11'7" x 7'2")
- Landing - 1000mm x 6000mm (3'3" x 19'8")
BrochuresBrochure for Ecclesden Park
Water Lane, BN16 4EP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station1.1 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station2.1 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station3.0 miles
About the development
- 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Close to Ofsted rated Good schools
- Excellent transport links to coastal towns and the capital
- Good variety of shops
- Book your appointment
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H8150133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.