Meadow View, Bungay
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Town Centre Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Garden & Off Road Parking
- Over 55's Development
This attractive semi-detached bungalow is situated in a small development of 8 bungalows in the heart of Bungay's town centre. The property has a living room with doors to the rear garden, two bedrooms, an attractive rear garden and allocated parking. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Door to front aspect, cupboard, airing cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 12' 6" ( 2.21m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, oven, hob, cooker hood, radiator, door to lounge.
Lounge 17' 1" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.21m max x 3.20m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, doors to rear.
Window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, radiator, bath.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 15' 1" max ( 2.82m x 4.60m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe.
The front garden has a parking area with parking spaces and a path leading to the front door with the path continuing to the side of the property, with gated access to the rear garden.
Attractive rear garden which is laid to lawn with patio area and mature borders. There is gated access to the front of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Meadow View, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.