Tuxhill Road, Terrington St. Clement, King's Lynn
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 bedroom annexe with possibility to turn the garage conversion into a 2nd annexe
- Gated archway to courtyard
- Perfect for multi-generational families living together
A RARE OPPORTUNITY! To purchase a 3 bedroom semi-detached house with a 2 bedroom annexe and the possibility of changing the garage extension to a further annexe! The property is set on a good sized plot and features off road parking, a garage and gated archway through to rear.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with an additional two bedroom annexe with the possibility of also converting the garage extension to a further annexe. The complex features two bathrooms and sits on a good sized plot offering off road parking for many vehicles, a garage and a gated feature archway through to the rear. Internal viewings are highly recommended in order to appreciate this property.
The property is situated in the semi-rural village location of Terrington St Clement which features a wide range of facilities including a doctors’ surgery, primary and secondary schools, post office, baker, pharmacy, hairdressers and public houses. The village also benefits from regular bus services to King’s Lynn which offers a wider range of shopping and recreational facilities.
UPVC entrance door to:
Textured ceiling, ornamental beams, telephone point, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, double radiator.
Bedroom Three / Sitting Room 12' x 11' max ( 3.66m x 3.35m max )
Textured ceiling, ornamental beams, television point, UPVC double glazed bow window to front, feature fire place in brick surround and side plinth with tiled hearth.
Lounge / Diner 9' 10" x 11' max ( 3.00m x 3.35m max )
UPVC double glazed window, textured ceiling, ornamental beams, television point, single and double radiator, feature open fireplace in brick surround with side plinth and tiled hearth.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 2" narrowing to 15' 6" x 16' 2" max ( 4.93m narrowing to 4.72m x 4.93m max )
Pine clad ceiling, telephone socket, television point, wide to side, french doors to side, range of wall and base units with work surfaces, pull out larder units, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl ceramic sink with single drainer and mixer tap, feature central brick pillar, oak dining table surrounding pillar, electric oven, electric hob, extractor over, built-in fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, built-in microwave.
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, textured ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
Skimmed and coved ceiling, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window, heated towel rail, extractor, part tiling, wood panelled bath, mixer tap and shower attachment over, vanity surface with inset wash hand basin and cupboard under, low level WC, bidet.
Rear Entrance Hall
Textured ceiling, ornamental beams, single radiator, door to storm porch leading to:
Utility Room 9' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.00m max x 2.74m max )
Double radiator, telephone point, plumbing and space for washing machine, window, oil boiler, work surface with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and cupboard under.
Store Room 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.17m x 3.05m )
Power and light
Low level WC
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, textured ceiling, ornamental beams.
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.11m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, built-in wardrobe with three doors, textured ceiling and ornamental beams.
En-Suite 7' 11" x 7' 10" max ( 2.41m x 2.39m max )
Skimmed and coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window, part tiling, double radiator, vanity unit, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' max ( 3.63m x 3.35m max )
Textured ceiling, ornamental beams, access to roof space, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Please note, planning permission for change of use has not been granted for the extension.
Kitchen / Living Room 13' 7" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.14m max x 3.78m max )
Textured ceiling, ornamental beams, wood laminate flooring, telephone point, double radiator, airing cupboard with radiator and shelves, double glazed doors to the arch to the side, entrance door to rear, UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of matching base and wall units with worktop surfaces over, composite sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap over, electric oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback, extractor over.
Bedroom 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Ornamental beams, television point, built-in wardrobe, fitted bedroom cabinets, UPVC double glazed window to front.
En-Suite 8' 6" x 4' 1" ( 2.59m x 1.24m )
Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to rear, low level WC.
UPVC entrance door to:
Built-in storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Living Room 15' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.30m )
Open plan room that does require completion but features all kitchen units and appliances. The room has double glazed windows to two aspects, television point, plumbing.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.65m )
Access to roof space, radiator, oak block work surface with butler sink, plumbing for washing machine with new appliance, built-in fridge/freezer, UPVC double glazed door to outside.
Bedroom One 8' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.51m x 1.70m )
Access to roof space, television point, telephone point, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
The room requires completion but has a chrome heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window, corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Telephone sockets, UPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
Bathroom 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Chrome heated towel radiator, UPVC double glazed window, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC.
To the front of the property is a garden area laid to flower beds with gravel standing for vehicles. To the side is a further gravelled driveway. Access via gates to the side courtyard and leads through a large gated feature archway to the rear courtyard.
The rear courtyard is laid mainly to gravel car standing and gives access to the rear entrance hall, annexes, garage and gardens. The rear garden areas are laid mainly to lawn with shaped borders containing mature shrubs and plants with a conifer hedge/screen to the rear.
Main Garage 24' x 15' 1" ( 7.32m x 4.60m )
Double timber doors, power and lighting.
Mains supply services of water and electricity are understood to be installed but purchasers should make their own enquiries of the relevant authorities. Drainage via septic tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tuxhill Road, Terrington St. Clement, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN113195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.