Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, LS27
- Semi-detached home
- South East facing garden
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- French doors to fully turfed garden
- Overlooking public open space
- Spacious lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- Parking for 2 cars
- Built by an award-winning homebuilder
- *Book an appointment today*
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
This stylish three-bedroom home features an OPEN-PLAN dining kitchen with French doors leading to a fully turfed rear SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN. This home also offers a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and a downstairs cloakroom that provides essential storage.
Upstairs, you will find your en suite main bedroom, a second double bedroom and a single that could also be used as a HOME STUDY.
Outside this home benefits from PARKING FOR TWO CARS.
- WC - 1929mm x 911mm (6'3" x 2'11")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4960mm x 3170mm (16'3" x 10'4")
- Lounge - 4960mm x 3112mm (16'3" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 2227mm x 2089mm (7'3" x 6'10")
- Ensuite 1 - 2061mm x 1427mm (6'9" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4239mm x 3898mm (13'10" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3783mm x 3145mm (12'4" x 10'3")
- Bathroom - 2334mm x 1924mm (7'7" x 6'3")
BrochuresBrochure for St Andrew's Place, Morley
Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, LS27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station1.3 miles
- Batley Station2.0 miles
- Cottingley Station2.3 miles
About the development
St Andrew's Place in Morley
- Popular development! Homes selling fast
- Act now to reserve your dream home
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- All our homes come complete with fully turfed gardens
- Excellent commuter links
- Great local amenities
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H535143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.