Chalmers Crescent, Glasgow, G75
- EXCELLENT CENTRAL LOCATION
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Set within this convenient and established locale this property is presented to the market in good condition with the accommodation comprising shared entrance with secure door entry, reception hall, lounge/bedroom, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units and complimentary work top surfaces.
The accommodation continues with a well equipped bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower. This property is further enhanced with neutral decorative, electric heating and double glazed window units.
The flat is located in the Murray area of East Kilbride which offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town. Close to bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. The town also has a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, restaurants. Some of the local amenities include a cinema, ice rink, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres and Golf Courses.
See floor plan for measurements.
Chalmers Crescent, Glasgow, G75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Kilbride Station0.9 miles
- Hairmyres Station1.9 miles
- Thorntonhall Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We have a number of years 'experience in Estate Agency and excellent local knowledge. We can take the stress out of selling or buying a home.
If you want a professional, friendly estate agent who will guide you through the sales process start to finish contact us today for a FREE valuation.
We have sold many of our recent proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Chalmers. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Scotland, UK, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.