Forge Wood, Crawley, RH10
- Lounge / dining area with double doors to the rear garden
- Top floor dedicated to bedroom 1 with an en suite
- Plenty of storage space
- 2 parking spaces included
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy & 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan available - T&C's apply
- Spare bedroom could be used as a study
- Separate kitchen with a breakfast area
You'll find two bedrooms on the first floor, along with the family bathroom, one of the bedroom can double up as a versatile home office. Need some quiet time away from it all? Head to the top floor where you'll find bedroom 1 with its private en suite bathroom.
Internal square footage - 1,096
- Kitchen - 3.44m × 2.71m, 11'2" × 8'8"
- Living-Dining Room - 4.76m × 3.24m min, 15'6" × 10'6" min
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m × 3.08m, 15'7" × 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.94m × 2.58m, 9'6" × 8'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.07m × 3.72m max, 16'6" × 12'2" max
Situated on the outskirts of Crawley's town centre, Forge Wood has access to a range of amenities that will please the entire family. Forge Wood's ideal location makes it a great place for commuters, with routes into London Bridge Station taking just 35 minutes from Three Bridges station. Plus, for the adventurer within us all, Gatwick Airport is located nearby.
10 reasons why you should buy new:
* Achievable, affordable buying schemes
* NHBC 10-year warranty for peace of mind
* No chain above you
* Save on energy bills
* Less water waste
* Superior build quality
* Modern living
* You get a blank canvas
* Less DIY, and more you time
* Be part of a brand-new community
Forge Wood, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gatwick Airport Station1.4 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.6 miles
- Horley Station2.2 miles
About the development
Forge Woods - 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Array of styles to suit you
- Gorgeous views of nearby woodlands
- Country living
- New homes
- Fantastic offers up for grabs
- Experiences Sales Advisors on hand to help
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21233-281_3_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.