The Square, Woodford Green
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- PRIVATE COURTYARD GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT
- CLOSEST STATION BEING WOODFORD
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Stairs to First Floor
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Square, Woodford Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodford Station0.6 miles
- Highams Park Station1.0 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 1994, Knightons Estate Agents, quickly became a leading estate agent providing a comprehensive service to our customers including Commercial & Residential Sales & Lettings within Buckhurst Hill and the surrounding areas.
With over Sixteen years of experience, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation. We are committed to providing our cus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNT1001205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightons Estate Agents, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.