Dorset Lake Avenue, Lilliput, Dorset, BH14
- Exceptional Waterfront Location
- Breathtaking Views Across Poole Harbour
- 4 Double Bedrooms All With Ensuites
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Design Features Throughout
- Delightful Specification Features
- Gated Grounds With Triple Garaging
- Slipway, Jetty & Boating Store
- House Extends to Approximately 8,000 ft
- First Time On The Market in 11 Years
Approaching half an acre with triple garaging, slipway, jetty, summer house and indoor pool.
Also, includes 7.1m Sealegs Amphibious Rib to fully enjoy the lifestyle and amenities of beautiful Poole Harbour.
Spectacular waterside home on exclusive Dorset Lake Avenue. Unrivalled panoramic views from all principal rooms with sweeping lawns to the water's edge.
A unique family home with 5 reception rooms, 4 double bedrooms and 4 ensuites.
Other internal features include an internal heated swimming pool, fitted bar room and externally, in the gated grounds features include an attached triple garage, private jetty, Slipway with boathouse and summerhouse.
A rare opportunity to enjoy the waterfront lifestyle that Poole is famous for. A very special property due not only to its location but also to its design finish and the amount of ground it occupies with the very gentlest of slopes to the Harbour’s edge allowing unrivalled easy access to swim, use paddleboards or boat in the Harbour.
Additional Features Include:
• All Principle Rooms Afford Breath Taking Views Of Poole Harbour
• All Curtains Are Hand Made With Pleated Headings
• High Specification Water Management System Including Water Softener
• 18 Channel 3-Phase Oxtron Electrics
• New Epsom Projector, Celexon Screen, Meridian Speakers
• Built In Speakers & Sonos Sound System
• 2 Viessmann Gas Boilers
• Underfloor Heating Throughout
• Fitted Wardrobes To All Bedrooms
• 7.1m Sealegs Amphibious Rib
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Tailor Made.
Lilliput village is in the heart of Poole’s yachting community with an exclusive marina and home to two sailing clubs. This hidden gem shares a shoreline with Poole Harbour and enjoys views of Brownsea Island and the Purbeck Hills beyond. All your food essentials are easily accessible in the small parade of shops where you can also find some great eateries including an award winning bakery.
Nearby, the internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the beach in the sun.
The beautiful award winning sandy beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep. The Sandbanks Chain Ferry crosses the short stretch of water across to the Purbecks, giving access to Shell Bay, Swanage and the rest of the magnificent Jurassic coastline and stunning Purbeck countryside.
For eating out, the wonderful Rick Stein’s restaurant, next to Tailor Made’s office, is very popular and across the chain ferry is also the delightful The Pig On the Beach and Shell Bay Restaurant. The area’s favourite Chinese restaurant, the renowned Ocean Palace, is located inside Harbour Heights Hotel. Sandbanks is also the home to the Royal Motor Yacht Club and Sandbanks Yacht Club.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dorset Lake Avenue, Lilliput, Dorset, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station1.1 miles
- Poole Station1.8 miles
- Branksome Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Open seven days a week, we are an independent family owned business selling a range of properties from £250,000 apartments through to £9 million luxury homes.
We have unrivalled insight, knowledge and experience of the properties in the Sandbanks, Canford Cliffs, Branksome Park, Evening Hill, Lilliput, Lower Parkstone, Whitecliff and Alum Chine areas. As well as second homes, we also offer family homes, affordable apartments and luxury su
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TME150122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.