The Grove, Marton
- 15 LUXURY 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION
- PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM FOR SECURITY
- KITCHEN FITTED WITH NEFF APPLIANCES
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase an outstanding development of 15 Luxury 2 bedroom apartments set on a substantial size secluded plot. Tucked away at the end of one of Teesside's most distinguished addresses and hidden behind mature tree lined communal gardens, allowing the property the privacy it deserves. Currently 14 apartments let achieving £700 - £825 pcm, attracting professional tenants. Each apartment has been individually designed to a high standard and certainly no expense spared, benefitting from stylish fitted kitchens with top of the range 'Neff' appliances, Karndean flooring provides warmth and character throughout the entire apartments covering the lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and hallways. The bathrooms along with the ensuites are fitted with modern white suites and also finished with stunning porcelain tiles. Each apartment is alarmed and has entry phone system. Located within remarkable surroundings adjacent to Stewarts Park, The Grove is only 1.5 miles from James Cook University Hospital, 0.7 miles from Marton shopping parade & 3.5 miles from Teesside University Campus. It is well placed within easy reach of well-regarded community primary & secondary schools. The A174 Parkway & A19 dual carriageways are easily accessible, there are good road links into Middlesbrough town centre & other commercial centres around Teesside plus there is Marton railway station right on your door step at the end of The Grove.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesGoogle maps
The Grove, Marton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station0.1 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station1.0 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Over 40 Years in the business, Thirlwells are the longest established independent estate agents in Teesside.
From the very beginning, Thirlwells have enjoyed a reputation envied by their competitors, as well as being respected by the industry and its associates. Priding themselves on their personal and well informed service, the majority of their staff have worked with the partnership for many years, ensuring that the Thirlwells te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9854353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Munro, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.