Church Street, Wantage
- On-site concierge
- Luxury walk in showers
- Owners drawing room with Wi-Fi
- 24 hour emergency call systems
- Silestone worktops
- Premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Seven-seater car for pre-arranged excursions
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- Double glazed throughout and highly insulated
- Fully integrated Neff appliances
The apartment comprises large entrance hall with storage cupboard and cloakroom, sitting room leading to well equipped kitchen, generous double aspect bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Fleur-de-Lis Wantage comprises 32 beautifully appointed one and two bedroom luxury apartments, some with en-suites. Its a place to relax, enjoy the surroundings and socialise with other owners, friends and family.
The luxurious shared facilities include an elegantly furnished entrance foyer and a well-appointed drawing room. a fully furnished guest suite is available should your visitors wish to stay overnight.
Service charge £174.50 per month
Ground rent £40.40 per month
Wantage is a historic town situated within the Vale of White Horse. The town is believed to date back to Roman times and is mentioned in the Doomsday Book of 1086. It is famed as the birthplace of King Alfred the Great. The town offers schooling for all ages, a range of shopping and leisure facilities, as well as a market on a Wednesday and Saturday. Wantage has excellent commuting links via the A34 with the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. Didcot c.9 miles offers a fast service to London Paddington c.40 miles.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Street, Wantage
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station8.1 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10372476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Grove - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.