Eddison Walk, Leeds, LS16
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- MULTI VEHICLE DRIVEWAY
- REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- INTERNAL PRIVATE COURTYARD
- DETACHED PROPERTY
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- LARGE STUDY / 4TH BEDROOM
- THREE BATHROOMS INCLUDING MASTER EN-SUITE
Entering the property through the front porch is a door leading to the spacious living room with feature fireplace, two sets of sliding patio doors which allows ample natural light to enter the room and the open plan dining room to the rear. At the back of the property is the kitchen with double aspect windows and patio door to the rear garden. Back to the front of the property there is the large study which the current owners have used in a number of ways such as an extra bedroom or play room. Through the space you will find the integral garage which leads to the utility room. The last of the downstairs rooms is the third of three bedrooms and also a downstairs 3 piece shower room.
On the first floor and the the left is the spacious master bedroom with 3 piece en suite. This room benefits from 3 good sized windows allowing lots of natural light to enter the space. Across the landing is the second bedroom, again with 3 piece en suite.
To the front of the property there is a great sized multi vehicle drive way. The courtyard in the centre of the property is an extremely private outdoor space wrapped by the downstairs rooms. To the back of the property you find the rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Eddison Walk, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station2.3 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as being in the top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBLEE88482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.