Austen Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Shared ownership apartment
- Open plan living
- Two bedrooms
- Close to local ammenities
- Brand new home
This two bedroom brand new apartment is available for sale on a part-buy, part-rent basis at £277,500 for a 75% share.
The accommodation includes allocated parking and comprises: entrance hall, lounge/dining room with a ‘London-style’ open plan fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Some of the specification included as standard with these homes are: Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, ‘Regency’ carpet in living area and bedrooms, premium vinyl in kitchen, bathroom and WC and Ideal Logic Code Combi boiler.
The homes in Beaumont School are ideal for those looking for access to central London as well as open countryside to explore. They are located between the A1, M1 and M25, with local rail links allowing access to central London in approximately 40 minutes.
There are a range of primary and secondary school located on your doorstep, as well as multiple local shops, parks and amenities to keep you busy!
Full Market Value - £370,000
40% Share Price: £148,000 (Rent £508.75pcm)
50% Share Price: £185,000 (Rent £423.96pcm)
75% Share Price: £277,500 (Rent £211.98pcm)
Min 5% Mortgage Deposit (40% share): £7,400
Service Charge - £83.87pcm
*Service charges and rent will vary depending on the unit, please enquire.
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
*These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
Austen Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station1.4 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station2.0 miles
- Park Street Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Leaders Sales, Leaders - Shared Ownership
Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GZ
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solution
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSO190593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Leaders - Shared Ownership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.