Hathaway Road, Croydon
- Beautifully Presented 4 Bedroom House
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Close To Croydon Town Centre
- Easy Access for East & West Croydon BR stations
- No Chain
- Sought After Residential Road
BrochuresS4 - 2-Page Portr...
Hathaway Road, Croydon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Croydon Station0.3 miles
- Centrale Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Reeves Corner Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
James Chiltern Estate Agents was founded by property professionals with over 20 years experience in sales and lettings in Croydon area. Since inception, the company has successfully combined traditional family business values, with a high degree of professionalism and modern technology which has seen the company grow significantly.
James Chiltern are now one of the leading estate agency firms in our area. Further expansion has included the provision of additional services such as gas sa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102473000962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Chiltern, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.