Queensway Place, Yeovil
- Connells Estate Agents
- Ground floor flat
- Close to amenities
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
- Investment Opportunity
This town centre, ground floor apartment boasts integrated kitchen and an off road parking space. Well-presented and selling with no chain, this is an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity, please contact Connells today, .
Well-presented two bedroom executive ground floor apartment positioned in a central town location. This property boasts integrated kitchen and off road parking space making it a perfect first time buy or investment opportunity.
Double glazed door to the front and post boxes.
Door to the front, cupboard, radiator and intercom system.
Lounge 9' 7" x 15' 5" ( 2.92m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the side, 2x radiators, laminate flooring and archway to the kitchen area,
Kitchen 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 9' x 13' 10" ( 2.74m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.02m Max x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and a built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooring with part tiled walls.
Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Queensway Place, Yeovil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station1.0 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.5 miles
- Thornford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Yeovil for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YOV309985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.