- Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Convenient for Surbiton Station
- Spacious Living Room
- Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes
- Allocated Parking Space
- 999 Year Lease
Tenure: Share of Freehold
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.5 miles
- Berrylands Station0.7 miles
- Tolworth Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Seymours. Surrey's Award-Winning Independent Estate Agent.
With over two decades in the business Seymours is still at the top.
Since we opened our doors in 1992, Seymours has helped shape Surrey's dynamic and rapidly changing property landscape and carved a reputation as the estate agency that provides a premium property marketing service with a personal touch.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103023001278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.