Hillary Road, Eastham, Wirral
- Impressive three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Situated in the Sought After Residential Area of Eastham
- Immaculately Presented and Updated Living Accommodation
- Hallway, Spacious Lounge Open to a Bespoke Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms, Third Bedroom and Four Piece Bathroom
- Boasting Ample Off Road Parking and an Integral Single Garage
- Beautifully Manicured Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Areas
- Close to Amenities, Transport Links and Excellent Schools for All Ages
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Move Residential
21' 5'' x 11' 2'' (6.52m x 3.40m)
13' 1'' x 8' 2'' (4.0m x 2.5m)
First Floor -
Bedroom One -
11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
Bedroom Two -
9' 9'' x 11' 3'' (2.97m x 3.43m)
Bedroom Three -
8' 6'' x 8' 5'' (2.59m x 2.56m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Hillary Road, Eastham, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastham Rake Station0.6 miles
- Bromborough Station0.6 miles
- Bromborough Rake Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2006, Move Residential have fast become one of the leading independent property agents in Wirral. We are amongst one of the few agents to be run on a daily basis by the company owners ensuring that all of our clients receive the very highest level of service. At Move Residential we work harder and longer for our clients The fact that we stay open until 7.00pm weekday evenings highlights our commitment to our customers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11190554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.