New Road, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
- DETACHED HOUSE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- STUNNING VIEWS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- LARGE GARDEN
- EPC RATING E
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this impressive detached home with a large and south facing rear garden offering superb views. Situated in the ever popular Staincross location, this 1930's built home would make an ideal first home or suit a growing family. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway, a low maintenance front garden and a large rear garden with a recently installed decking area. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Access via a small entrance vestibule, having a staircase to the first floor, plus an under-stairs storage cupboard which has plumbing for a washing machine and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
4.48m x 3.87m (14' 8" x 12' 8") Situated to the rear aspect the room has double doors leading out onto a rear decking area, there are also double doors into the kitchen/diner, a gas central heating radiator and a feature gas fire.
5.92m x 2.91m (19' 5" x 9' 7") The modern style kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a breakfast bar. Appliances comprise of an electric hob with an extractor fan over, an electric double oven and a 1.5 sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. The room has a composite entrance door, a uPVC double glazed bow window and a gas central heating radiator.
4.53m x 3.53m (14' 10" x 11' 7") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect enjoying far reaching views. The bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
3.02m x 3.05m (9' 11" x 10' 0") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed bow window and a gas central heating radiator.
1.92m x 2.68m (6' 4" x 8' 10") A single bedroom situated to the rear aspect enjoying far reaching views. The bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
1.85m x 2.38m (6' 1" x 7' 10") A modern bathroom with the suite comprising of a 'P' shaped bath with shower screen, an overhead rainfall style shower plus additional hand shower, a hand wash basin with pedestal, plus a low flush WC. The bathroom has an obscure uPVC double glazed window, a heated towel rail plus feature tiling to the walls and floor.
The property has a double length driveway for the parking for two vehicles.
The front garden is low maintenance being gravelled with walled boundaries. The rear garden has a raised decking section accessed from the property and enjoys far reaching, south facing views. The garden is landscaped with a 'secret garden' to the bottom, which has previously been used as an allotment.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
New Road, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station0.8 miles
- Barnsley Station3.0 miles
- Dodworth Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17686898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.