Beresford Road, London, N5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large Garden Flat
- Very Spacious (845sqft), with 72ft Private Garden
- Beautifully Presented
- Great Location
Accommodation is generously proportioned and comprises; a spacious reception space with large sash windows, double doors separate the living room to a large double bedroom with ample built in storage (these doors can be left open to allow natural light to flood the rooms with the dual aspect windows). Large tanked vault which has been used as as storage room or home office in the past, modern shower room, separate fitted kitchen running out to a 72 foot private garden.
This property offers excellent space and must be viewed to be appreciated. Beresford Road is a tree lined residential turning situated within this popular enclave to the East of Petherton Road, affording superb access to the greenery of Clissold Park, alongside the trendy cafes, restaurants and bars found at Highbury Park, Stoke Newington Church Street and Newington Green. Transport can be found at Canonbury Station (London Overground), with a number of bus routes running on Green Lanes and from Newington Green. Highbury & Islington is the closest Underground station, sitting on the Victoria Line and with National Rail trains.
Quick Viewing Highly Recommended
Beresford Road, London, N5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canonbury Station0.2 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.6 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IUL210410_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Islington Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.