Selden Hill, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEW BUILD APARTMENT
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- INTEGRATED WHITE GOODS
- WALK TO THE STATION
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- EPC - B
AVAILABLE NOW - Two double bedroom, new build apartment with ensuite and parking in the town centre of Hemel Hempstead. Allocated parking included.
Bryanston Court is home to luxury studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Each has been designed with the keenest attention to detail and are finished to the highest standard. Every apartment features modern appliances including washer/drier, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, open plan living spaces and carefully selected fixtures and fittings including video phone entry system, fibre optic connection for the building and Nest thermostat.
Benefits to the block also include an Ensite managers office, large cycle store, smart parcel drop box facility and secure parking. Two double bedrooms and ensuite.
Bryanston Court is prominently situated between Selden Hill and St Albans Road close to the Magic Roundabout with good road links to the M1, M25 and A41, making the most of Hemel Hempsteads connections the mainline station is just a 10 minute bus ride with direct services to Euston within 26 minutes.
You’ll find plenty of antique shops and other retail offerings on Hemel Hempstead’s old High Street, whilst The Marlowes shopping centre offers an array of big high street names – perfect if you fancy a spot of shopping.
Conveniently located near large and smaller Supermarkets, running errands needn’t take too long however for those looking to dine out, the area is abundant with restaurants, cafes and gastropubs, something for everyone! The leisure facilities at Jarmans Park, include a dry ski run, cinema, bowling alley and gym.
This elite apartment will not be around for long, call Zoe at Connells to organise your appointment - DONT MISS OUT
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Selden Hill, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.9 miles
- Apsley Station1.1 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hemel Hempstead for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4555D3519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.