Warwick Road, Stratford
- Five Bedroom Victorian House
- Double Fronted, Corner Plot
- Large Basement
- Three Reception Rooms
- Side Access
- Separate Garage
- Potential for Development (STP)
- Close Proximity to West Ham Park
While the property would benefit from updating it will make a fantastic opportunity for a large family or developer to make their mark. Viewing is advised to appreciate the potential that this unique property has to offer.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be stretching out in these stately Victorian proportions, with over 1700 square feet of living space and high ceilings to make your own. Your vast 300 square foot through lounge is a vintage treat in its own right. Dual aspect,with glazed internal doors to the rear opening up to yet more hosting space, and with that double bay window to the front, you have lashings of natural light throughout.
There's a timber panelled statement wall, a gorgeous vintage stone surround atop the hearth, original cornicing overhead. Step into your timber panelled rear sunroom and you have leafy green views of your garden via wall-filling windows. It's quite a courtyard; with patio, flower borders and beautiful eighty year old apple tree.
Back inside and your kitchen's a bright, lengthy space of 150 square feet, with a sky blue paint job and matching cabinets. You have yet another reception and the ground floor bedroom behind the second flank of your double frontage, both generous spaces of around 150 square feet, each finished with the property's signature vintage character.
Upstairs all four bedrooms are superbly balanced doubles ranging from 120 to 160 square feet, each with its own character and fittings. The fourth bedroom acts as a second kitchen, that can be converted back into a bedroom. Your family bathroom completes the interior, while in your garden you have that wonderful double height barn of a garage. A wealth of private parking space or an exciting development opportunity? It's up to you.
As noted Stratford is within easy walking distance, for all the many and varied shopping and leisure delights of Westfield, the world famous post-2012 landmarks of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the incomparable underground, overground, international and, soon, Crossrail transport links of Stratford station. Even closer to home, the vast green space of West Ham Park, site of the first FA Cup goal in history, is just a few steps from your front door. Ideal for morning jogs, evening strolls or exercising furry friends.
- You have no fewer than thirty two schools rated 'Good' or better less than a mile away on foot, with an impressive twelve deemed 'Outstanding'.
- As well as that tempting garage, you have a vast cellar to turn to all manner of uses whether that be a home working space or simple storage. You may even be able to develop the untouched loft space into your own whole new storey, subject to the usual permissions.
- The former Olympic Athletes Village, now dubbed East Village and reimagined as 'London's Coolest Postcode' is well worth the twenty minute stroll or short hop by Uber. It's packed with independent, artisanal wining and dining establishments. You're sure to find a favourite.
Garden - 5.5m x 6.2m (18'0" x 20'4") -
Garage - 3.80m x 5.87m (12'5" x 19'3" ) -
Cellar Room - 6.14m x 3.60m (20'1" x 11'9" ) -
Cellar Room - 5.55m x 3.58m (18'2" x 11'8" ) -
Reception Rooms 1 & 2 - 3.57m x 7.94m (11'8" x 26'0" ) -
Reception Room 3 - 3.57m x 2.32m (11'8" x 7'7" ) -
Bedroom - 3.78m x 4.20m (12'4" x 13'9" ) -
Reception Room 4 - 4.38m x 3.62m (14'4" x 11'10" ) -
Kitchen - 6.50m x 2.14m (21'3" x 7'0" ) -
Bedroom - 4.49m x 3.50m (14'8" x 11'5" ) -
Bedroom - 3.54m x 3.69m (11'7" x 12'1" ) -
Bedroom - 4.49m x 3.50m (14'8" x 11'5" ) -
Bedroom - 2.95m x 3.55m (9'8" x 11'7" ) -
Bathroom - 1.86m x 2.61m (6'1" x 8'6" ) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.....
"This house has been a happy and comfortable home for over fifty years for our big Italian family. Many celebrations and large get togethers have taken place here.We have enjoyed the location with West Ham park a few minutes away and it's close enough to pop in to Central London from Stratford station .
We will miss the house and wish any future owner the warmth and love that we share for this house."
BrochuresWarwick Road, StratfordBrochure
Warwick Road, Stratford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maryland Station0.6 miles
- Forest Gate Station0.6 miles
- Wanstead Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
In 2014, Andrew and Kenny Goad launched The Stow Brothers, an estate agency with a fresh, straightforward approach to the property market. The brothers' vision captured the zeitgeist - from a single shop in Walthamstow, they have now expanded to a team of 50 local specialists, alongside branches in Wanstead, Highams Park and South Woodford
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31044870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.