Maidenbower, Crawley, RH10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom apartment
- 1st floor
- Allocated parking
- Gas central heating
- Communal gardens
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Fitted bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Walking distance to station
- Available now unfurnished
The apartment is accessed via a secure door to the communal hallway leading to the front door. Within the property there is a spacious hallway leading to a generous lounge diner bathed in natural light from the double glazed bay window, containing carpets, ample electrical sockets and tv aerial and internet connection / phone point.
There is a fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with matching worktops, stainless steel sink with matching mixer tap, storage cupboard and white part tiled walls all to a neutral modern colour and style. There is a fitted fan assisted electrical oven with gas 4 ring hob and extractor fan along with space for white goods and window to allow fresh air in. There are two double bedrooms, master with double 3 fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom room consists of a bath with power shower, heated towel rail, white ceramic sink with mixer tap and matching w.c.
Externally there is a communal garden for general use, a bin cupboard and cycle store plus an allocated parking space along with further visitors parking. The property benefits from gas central heating via radiators throughout and double glazed windows along with an EPC rating of C.
Lucas close is ideally situated within easy reach of the local Fastway bus stop, Three Bridges station and M23 giving easy access to the city, town center, schools, local shops and amenities. The neighborhood is held in high regard, being one of the best in the Crawley area.
For further details and/or to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone or via our website.
LOUNGE/DINER 17' 4" x 11' 10" (5.3m x 3.62m)
KITCHEN 12' 5" x 7' 2" (3.8m x 2.2m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 4" x 9' 3" (3.76 m x 2.83m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 7" x 8' 5" (2.64m x 2.57m)
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 7' 6" (2.4m x 2.3m)
Maidenbower, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station1.0 miles
- Crawley Station1.4 miles
- Ifield Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley
Boscobel House, 109 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1DD
Greenaway Residential are a well established Estate Agency who are based in East Grinstead, Crawley and also covering Gatwick and the surrounding provinces.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101264005762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.