Endsleigh Court, Lexden, Colchester, Essex
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- DETACHED CHALET
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- FIRST FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SUPERB LOCATION
Entrance is made via wooden Entrance door to
Entrance Porch - Tiled floor, further wooden door to
Entrance Hall - Radiator, stairs to first floor
Bathroom - Low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower unit above and shower screen, tiled splashbacks, double glazed frosted window to side
Lounge - 20 x 11`2 - Double glazed patio doors to front, radiator, serving hatch, double doors to dining room
Dining Room - 11`4 x 8`8 - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to lean to
Lean to - 9 x 5`4 - Door to garden, storage cupboard, freezer, door to Kitchen
Kitchen - 11`8 x 8`4 - Stainless steel single drainer sink unit set in rolledge worktop with couple base units beneath, further rolledge worktop with matching base units beneath, matching eye level cupboards, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, with hob above, ectractor hood above, space for washing machine, fridge, double glazed window to side, radiator
First floor landing - Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing gas boiler
Cloakroom - Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window to side, radiator
Bedroom One - 14`8 x 11`2 - Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, 2 double wardrobe cupboards, eves storage cupboard
Bedroom Two - 10`8 x 8`2 - Double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, storage cupboard
Outside - To the front of the property is a driveway giving off road parking leading to a garage, remainder has various shrubs. To the rear of the property is a garden which commences of a patio, remainder is laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing, various flower and shrubs.
The property is ideally suited to a professional couple or family. We regret NO PETS and NO SMOKING.
AVAILIBILITY: The property is available from 16th July 2022 for a period of TWELVE MONTHS.
HOLDING DEPOSIT: A holding deposit of one weeks rent (£242.00) must be paid before any application can be processed.
DEPOSIT: A deposit of five weeks rent will be required (£1211.00).
TERMS: Applicants will be required to sign a tenancy agreement no later than fifteen calendar days after applying.
BENEFIT APPLICANTS – The Landlord is unable to accept applicants in receipt of benefit due to restrictions on their mortgage.
Endsleigh Court, Lexden, Colchester, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Station0.9 miles
- Colchester Town Station1.1 miles
- Hythe Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Boydens Colchester Branch.
We are here to support you on every stage of your home moving journey. As a family business with its roots in the 1960’s, Boydens today is a team of committed professionals who work to deliver an exceptional service in the Colchester area.
Rely on us for straight-forward advice on all aspects of your property moving journey, whether selling or letting, we have the answers.
We know the areas you want to live in as we live there ourselves,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2500647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boydens, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.