- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- House share
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Short walk to Surbiton Station
- High specification throughout
- High Speed internet
- Single occupancy only
- Communal kitchen and laundry room
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.3 miles
- Thames Ditton Station1.2 miles
- Berrylands Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Seymours. Surrey's Award-Winning Independent Estate Agent.
With over two decades in the business Seymours is still at the top.
Since we opened our doors in 1992, Seymours has helped shape Surrey's dynamic and rapidly changing property landscape and carved a reputation as the estate agency that provides a premium property marketing service with a personal touch.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2421728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.