Main Street, Mapperley, Ilkeston
- NO CHAIN
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Farmhouse Style Living Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge With Beautiful High Ceilings
- Three Immaculately Kept Bedrooms
- Generous Driveway and Detached Garage
- Secluded Location In Mapperley Village
- Single Storey Character Property
This 3 bedroom 1904 built detached character property is situated in the highly regarded village of Mapperley nestled away down a long driveway benefiting from spectacular countryside views. An internal viewing will reveal a spacious but cosy lounge & farmhouse style kitchen offered with NO CHAIN
Viewings are strongly recommended on this truly remarkable three bedroom detached character property situated in the highly regarded village of Mapperley. The property also has a newly added detached garage and German electronic thermostatic controlled radiators throughout.
This 1904 unique built single storey property is nestled away down a long driveway and benefits from having the most spectacular countryside views and newly built detached garage. An internal viewing will reveal a spacious but cosy lounge and farmhouse style kitchen having high ceilings which is a real wow factor.
There are three bedrooms to the rear of the property taking advantage of the countryside views, as well as a brand new family bathroom. Outside you will find a utility room, separate W.C and a low maintenance garden where you can sit and soak up the spectacular view. There are many eye catching features throughout this property such as an open cast iron fire place to the lounge, a multi fuel burner to the kitchen and some original sash windows. The property has a newly fitted German electronic thermostatic app controlled heating system.
The property was once the Old Church Institute and what is now the step down to the hallway was once the veranda for viewing the cricket ground. This beautiful property captures so much history with original quirks to be appreciated throughout. Please call Burchell Edwards today to arrange your viewing on this well presented home.
Having an entrance door to the front elevation and wooden door leading to:
Lounge 19' 11" max x 15' 8" ( 6.07m max x 4.78m )
A spacious lounge having beautiful high ceilings, feature cast iron open fireplace with a tiled hearth, two newly fitted German electronic thermostatic controlled radiators, three original windows - one being a sash window to the front elevation and two windows to the side elevation, internal sash window opening to the inner hall and oak timber flooring, electronic thermostatic app controlled radiator, Open archway leading to:
Farm House Style Kitchen 19' 11" x 16' 11" ( 6.07m x 5.16m )
Fitted with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, multi-fuel burner on a tiled hearth with a wooden surround, wall mounted air conditioning unit, wall mounted original display cupboard, oak timber & tiled flooring and two windows to the front elevation. Newly fitted German electronic thermostatic app controlled radiator. Door leading to:
Having doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom. Tiled flooring and newly fitted German electronic thermostatic controlled radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 9" max ( 3.73m x 2.97m max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with stunning countryside views, French doors leading into the garden, storage cupboard and newly fitted German electronic thermostatic app controlled radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 6" max x 14' 6" ( 2.29m max x 4.42m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation with stunning views and an electronic thermostatic app controlled radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" max x 8' 4" ( 2.31m max x 2.54m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, spotlights to the ceiling and laminate wood effect flooring, electronic thermostatic app controlled radiator.
Bathroom 9' 9" x 4' 11" ( 2.97m x 1.50m )
Newly fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level push button WC. part tiled walls, tiled flooring, electric towel rail, inset shelving, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a generous driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear is a low maintenance garden having astro turf, flower beds and a timber Summer house with power.
Outside Utility Room
Having base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, hot water cylinder, plumbing for washing machine and window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Main Street, Mapperley, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station2.5 miles
- Langley Mill Station2.6 miles
- Spondon Station5.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST203659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.