Sycamore Grove, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Open plan lounge dining room and kitchen
- 3 large bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower
- Rear garden over looking fields
- Gas central heating
Family bathroom is fitted with a white suite, shower fitted over the P shape bath.
Three good sized bedrooms, one with a large wardrobe complete the first floor.
Front garden area and a rear garden with a shed and rear access.
Off road and on road parking in front of the house.
EPC - C (73)
Permitted Fees and Default Fees
1. Holding deposit - due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £196.00
2. Rent - due monthly in arrears. Payable the day before you move in = £850.00
3. Security deposit - required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £980.00
4. Rent Arrears - for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England's base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s)- should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy - where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00
7. Early termination fee - if you request to end the tenancy mid term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
8. Bills - council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sycamore Grove, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trowbridge Station0.8 miles
- Westbury Station2.9 miles
- Bradford-on-Avon Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Layzell Property Lets is a fresh and friendly letting agent based in Wiltshire's county town of Trowbridge.
We aim to provide quality properties to quality tenants, providing help and support along the way to both landlord and tenant. We can also find you an investment property and assisting you through to legal completion.
Our dedicated lettings team has over 10 years experience within the housing industry, great knowledge and vast experience within the field of lettings itself.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37SGR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Layzell, Trowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.