Bowes Lyon Place, Poundbury, Dorchester
Situation - Poundbury is an urban development of the County Town of Dorchester and is Prince Charles's vision of the development of new communities in the 21st century. It is designed to be a sustainable development where it is possible to meet a higher proportion of daily needs on foot, rather than relying upon a car. Within walking distance to the property there are a plethora of amenities including Waitrose, The Duchess of Cornwall Hotel and Restaurant and an ever-growing range of bistros, coffee shops, beauty salons, shops, hairdressers, dentists, medical centre and garden centre. A Monart luxury spa is situated within the Royal Pavilion, Queen Mother Square and the Dorset County Hospital is also a short walk away.
Key Features - * A spacious living room with central feature electric fireplace and window providing natural light.
* A tastefully fitted kitchen furnished a range of wall and base units. There are integrated appliances including oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and hob.
* A part tiled wet room with fitted WC and wash hand basin set in a storage unit with work-surface over.
* Separate WC with corner wash hand basin.
* 24 hour staffing.
* Salon facilities.
* Guest suite available by prior arrangement.
* Camera entry system.
* 24/7 call system and intruder alarm.
* Lift to all floors.
* Communal social spaces including a lounge area, library and Billiards Room.
* On site restaurant.
Room Dimensions -
Kitchen - 3.38m x 2.21m (11'1" x 7'3") -
Living Room - 6.58m x 3.38m (21'7" x 11'1") -
Bedroom One - 6.63m x 3.28m max (21'9" x 10'9" max) -
Bedroom Two - 5.31m x 3.10m max (17'5" x 10'2" max) -
Shower Room - 2.87m x 2.16m (9'5" x 7'1") -
Wc - 1.50m x 0.97m (4'11" x 3'2") -
Agents Notes - There is a monthly service charge of £762.27 to include one hour domestic assistance to each apartment per week, staff costs, cleaning of communal windows, upkeep of gardens and grounds, water rates for communal areas and apartments, electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas, underfloor heating to individual apartments, 24 hour emergency call system, repairs and maintenance to interior and exterior communal areas and. provision for onsite catering.
Please note that some of the photos are of the communal areas.
Please be advised that additional fees may be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Underfloor heating.
Local Authorities - Dorset Council,
South Walks House,
South Walks Road,
We are advised that the council tax band is E
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers
COVID-19 - Please note that viewings can only be offered to clients in a position to proceed to purchase and are undertaken with strict safety measures in place.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Bowes Lyon Place, Poundbury, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester West Station1.0 miles
- Dorchester South Station1.3 miles
- Upwey Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Dorchester
24 Peverell Avenue West, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3SU
Parkers are a local and independent company offering a professional and efficient service. Established as a leading agent in the local area, we strive to uphold our reputation for our experienced service, bespoke marketing and friendly manner.
In 2014 we were delighted to open the doors of our second office in Bridport, at 15 South Street. The support has been overwhelming.
Our Mission Statement: "To serve our local areas by providing an efficient, professional, proactive and hon
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29810282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.