Tate Close, Wistow, SELBY
- Detached House
- Popular Village Location
- No Chain
- Double Garage
- Walk In Wardrobe Off Master Bedroom
- Call Now For A Viewing !
We are pleased to offer For Sale this three bedroom detached property located in the ever popular village of Wistow. Within access of Selby Town & its many amenities, shops, restaurants, public transport and major road networks including the A19 & A63 towards Leeds /York. No Chain.
Tate Close is a three bedroom detached property set in the popular village of Wistow and within access of Selby town centre with its many amenities, shops, restaurants, banks, public transport links and road networks including the A19 & A63 towards York/Leeds. Offered for sale with no onward chain, the property briefly comprises; cloakroom, kitchen, dining area, conservatory, whilst to the first floor is the landing which gives access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. Parking is provided by means of a double garage with driveway.
Window to front elevation with WC, WHB and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Window to front elevation. There is wall and base units with work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric gas and hob and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 12' 3" x 17' 8" ( 3.73m x 5.38m )
Window to the side elevation. Electric fire place with radiator, tv point and telephone point.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Patio doors to the rear elevation with radiator.
Conservatory 7' 1" x 10' ( 2.16m x 3.05m )
Lighting and radiator.
Window to the side elevation with loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
Window to the side elevation. Radiator and tv point with walk-in wardrobe. Walk-In Wardrobe is 8'9 x 7'6 with a window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.12m )
Window to the front elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Window to the rear elevation with radiator.
Window to the front elevation. Radiator with bath and shower, WHB, Shaver point, WC and part tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tate Close, Wistow, SELBY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selby Station2.6 miles
- Ulleskelf Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Selby William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Selby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL106399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.