Studio, Cape Cornwall, St Just.
- NO CHAIN. LOCATION OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY.
- THE NEAREST VIEWS OVER CAPE CORNWALL FROM YOUR WINDOWS, THE MOST OUTSTANDING LOCATION.
- ALLOCATED PARKING. COMMUNAL GARDENS.
- THIS PROPERTY IS A SECOND HOME AND OR HOLIDAY HOME
- OUTSIDE COMMUNAL LAUNDRY AND STORAGE FACILITY.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINER ALL WITH VIEWS OVER CAPE CORNWALL.
- DOUBLE BEDROOM.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM.
- ALL OWNERS HOLD A SHARE IN THE LTD MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE NATIONAL HERITAGE COASTLINE & ST JUST TOWN.
– LEASEHOLD £230,000
Stunning uninterrupted panoramic views over Cape Cornwall from all rear windows. Allocated parking. Communal gardens & laundry room.
Entrance lobby: Cupboard housing consumer unit and all mains switches, electric meter. Communal access to meter cupboards. Entrance door into The Studio.
Open plan living room/kitchen:
Living room area: 14’2”x10’5” [4.32mx3.18m] upvc d/g dual aspect windows with breath taking views over the Cape, original barn ceilings, night storage heater, electric panel heater, aerial point, laminate floor.
Kitchen area: 10’6”x6’ [3.2mx1.83m] upvc d/g side window with sea views, range of matching eye and base level cupboards, round stainless steel sink and drainer, inset electric hob, fitted single oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge, night storage heater, consumer unit, hard wired smoke alarm, laminate floor.
Bed area: 10’1”x10’2” [3.09mx3.12m] upvc d/g window, built in cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bathroom: 4’7”x8” [1.14mx2.44m] double shower cubicle with mains shower, fitted wash hand basin with underneath storage, low level WC, extractor fan, electric towel rail, laminate floor.
Allocated Parking Space
Lease expires in 959 Years
All owners hold a £1 share in the Nanpean Barn Management Company.
The Service Charge of £537.12 is collected by NBMC and covers the following overheads:
Water & Sewerage charges
Shared facility/area electricity
Fire extinguisher service
HP water tank testing
Communal Laundry room has two washing machines and a tumble dryer and is available to all.
There is a private storage facility for surf boards, cleaning materials etc.
Council tax band – not known.
Business Rates – This property is a holiday let and is business rated, currently subject to small business rate relief, presently zero.
This property can only be used as a second home and owners must have a main domicile elsewhere.
Services: Electricity, water, drainage.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Studio, Cape Cornwall, St Just.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
We have extensive l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference StJust17405337096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.