Basin Approach, London, E14
- 2722sq ft 5th & 6th floor 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2 reception duplex penthouse apartment.
- Huge open-plan 6th floor reception room / kitchen with wrap-around terrace.
- Superb location by the Limehouse Marina & 250m from Limehouse station.
- 24 hour concierge; 2 secure parking spaces; offered chain-free.
The property itself is a one-of-a-kind property as it was originally to be 2x separate 3 bedroom duplex penthouses, but was combined into one unit by either the developer or the original owner. The resulting apartment boasts a huge open-plan kitchen / reception on the 6th floor with a wrap-around terrace from West to East (via Northern) aspects. On the 5th floor the master bedroom suite is capacious, & possesses a West-facing balcony, as well as a commodious en suite bathroom. There are 3 further bedrooms, 2 with en suite bathrooms, a TV room, & a utility room on this level additionally.
Basin Approach is located within 250 metres' marina-side walk of Limehouse DLR (& rail) station for easy access to both Canary Wharf & The City. Various local amenities, including convenience stores, bars, restaurants etc, are nearby on both Narrow Street, & Commercial Road.
The property further benefits from 2 secure, underground parking spaces, & the property is offered chain-free.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Basin Approach, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.2 miles
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- West India Quay Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Chestertons Estate Agents, Canary Wharf and Docklands
Harbour Island, 28 Harbour Exchange Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9GE
With over 30 offices in the UK, we know our business and our property markets like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients and customers to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 400 staff in London, many of whom live nearby to the offices that they work in, our staff know their areas of work like true locals and are able to therefore provide our clients with expert advice.
Being an international brand, we are able to provide our consumers wi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK190141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.