Campden Hill, Kensington, London, W8
- Luxury Development, Secure Parking
- First Floor, Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, One Shower Room, Utility Room
- 24 Hour Concierge, Gym Facilities, Swimming Pool, Club Room, 18 Seat Cinema, Business Suite & Library
A spectacular apartment located within this state of the art luxury development commanding west-facing views towards Holland Park.
The accommodation comprises a grand entrance hall, an opulent open plan kitchen / reception room, master bedroom with en-suite bath and shower, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom, third double bedroom, shower room and a separate utility room. Further benefits include hard wood floors in the principle rooms and an abundance of bespoke joinery throughout.
Holland Park Villas offers residents a five-star hotel style concierge service with 24-hour security and amenities including a club room, an 18 seat cinema, business suite, library and catering kitchen. There is also a private residents 20 metre swimming pool, fully equipped gym and luxury spa with treatment rooms all exclusively managed by Bodyism; the world's first full spectrum health and wellness company.
Hidden from the clamour of the metropolis, overlooking London's charming Holland Park this private gated development of 68 elegant apartment and 4 exceptional penthouses, set within a landscape of exquisite woodland walks and secluded courtyard gardens.
The development is positioned on the east side of Holland Park within easy reach of both Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate. Local amenities include Michelin starred restaurants, excellent primary and preparatory schools, a number of highly regarded fashion & food retailers and regular and convenient transport links via the London Bus and Underground Networks connecting you with the City, Knightsbridge and the West End. Furthermore, the motorway network giving access to both London Heathrow airport and out to the countryside.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Campden Hill, Kensington, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street
116 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W8 7RW
With over 30 offices in the UK alone, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients and customers buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 400 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas like no one else and are able to provide our clients with expertise advice.
Being an international brand also, we are able to provide our consumers wit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN200119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.