Forester's Way, Inverness, IV3 8FA
- Luxury flooring package included!
- 922 square feet of living space
- Carefully designed to maximise space and light
- Designer kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- French doors into the garden
- Generous living room with feature windows
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- South-west facing garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Robertson Homes
The Behrens is a 3-bedroom, semi-detached family home, offering 922 square feet of living space.
The entrance hall opens directly into a spacious lounge with large statement windows, allowing light to flood in, and has direct access to the first floor and kitchen/dining area. The open plan kitchen/diner is a large, light, open plan space featuring a designer kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the garden via French doors; the perfect flexible space to dine, work, entertain or relax. Downstairs also features a WC.
Upstairs, the master bedroom offers an en-suite with shower and fitted wardrobes. Two further bedrooms and a large family bathroom with premium sanitary ware complete this floor.
- Lounge - 4368 x 4026 millimetre
- Kitchen - 2859 x 2508 millimetre
- Dining - 2859 x 2480 millimetre
- WC - 2099 x 1120 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 3425 x 2882 millimetre
- En-Suite - 2882 x 1460 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3100 x 2625 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 2732 x 2555 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2732 x 1712 millimetre
Forester's Way, Inverness, IV3 8FA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Inverness Station2.3 miles
About the development
Great Glen Gardens
- 60 luxury 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Designer kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- Short walk or drive to Inverness city centre
- Only a minute or so from the main A82
- Contact Robertson Homes for more information
With 50 years of experience and a lot of awards behind us, we know the elements that create a home and we put that at the heart of everything we do.
We start with locations carefully chosen for quality of life. Then we build in flexible design layouts and install technology for contemporary living. We are proud to offer home specifications and design that we believe to be the best in their class, all backed by customer service and attention to detail you’d expect from a family-owned com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.