Whitchurch Lane, Edgware, HA8
- 3 Bedroom-Semi Detached Family Home
- Through Lounge & Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC
- Further Potential To Extend Into The Loft.
- 140ft Rear Garden
- Chain Free
- 1,278 Sq Ft
Hilary in the Lake District:- .
Will be back in Berkshire on Friday 25th February.
The property is entered via a porch with a cupboard leading to the entrance hallway, with a downstairs WC. There is a through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and large breakfast room running the width of the property. From the bright 1st floor landing, there are two double bedrooms, single bedroom and the large family bathroom. The rear garden measures approx. 140ft with side access to the front where there is off street parking. There is stull further potential to extend into the loft space, subject to planning.
14'7 X 13’4
13’ X 10’8
10'2 X 10’2
21'2 X 9’
13’5 X 11'1
13' X 11’9
8'1 X 7’9
Reception Rooms: 3
Total Sq Ft: 1,278
Council Tax Band: Band E in Harrow
EPC Rating: TBC
Edgware Station 0.5 Miles
Canons Park Station 0.5 Miles
Whitchurch Lane, Edgware, HA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canons Park Station0.5 miles
- Edgware Station0.5 miles
- Burnt Oak Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Petermans was founded in 1962 by Warner and Sydney Peterman. We are still a privately owned family business now run by Wendy Peterman and Howard Peterman. Over the years we have developed as a company providing a personal, efficient and honest approach to all our vendors, landlords, applicants and contractors.
Incredibly, about 9 million people live and work in London.
That's one reason why it's one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth - and alas, one of the most imperso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDG210138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.