Nottingham, NG15 6WQ
- Flooring package included
- Open plan kitchen and dining area bringing the family together after a busy day
- French doors from dining area to garden perfect for BBQs
- Separate utility with access to guest WC & rear garden
- Cosy lounge with feature bay window an ideal place to relax after work
- Under stair storage handy for storing odd bits
- Three double bedrooms and one single which can be used as a playroom or home office
- Hammonds wardrobes of your choice and ensuite to master bedroom
- Integral garage which is handy for extra storage
- NHBC 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes
This attractive, four bedroom property offers space and style with modern features that compliment busy family life. The beautiful Birkwith is the perfect place to call home.
A spacious hallway leads through to a stunning lounge, featuring a stylish bay window that fills the space with light. A true focal point of the home is the modern yet sophisticated kitchen and dining area. This open plan room benefits from beautiful French doors leading onto the garden, creating a free flowing space, ideal for entertaining in the summer months. The utility room is accessed from the kitchen with a door leading out to the garden and a useful, separate downstairs cloakroom. There is also a separate cupboard under the stairs, ideal for storage.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms which offer plenty of luxurious touches along with a modern, family bathroom that continues the home's stylish feel. The Birkwith's jewel in the crown is the stunning master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room, providing the ultimate glamourous retreat.
- Lounge - 4563mm x 3100mm(14'11" x 10'2")
- Dining/Kitchen - 6665mm x 2690mm(21'10" x 8'9")
- Utility - 1609mm x 1462mm(5'3" x 4'9")
- Master Bedroom - 3803mm x 3125mm(12'5" x 10'3")
- En suite - 2028mm x 1863mm(6'7" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3813mm x 3040mm(12'6" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3203mm x 2975mm(10'6" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 2965mm x 2725mm(9'8" x 8'11")
- Bathroom - 2100mm x 1975mm(6'10" x 6'5")
- 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes
- High specification
- Contemporary kitchens
- Stylish bathrooms
Nottingham, NG15 6WQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Bulwell Station1.7 miles
About the development
SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION WITH NO ADDED COSTS
- Stainless Steel Integrated ZANUSSI Appliances Including Oven & Hob
- ROCA GAP or IDEAL STANDARD Concept Sanitaryware Complemented With Chrome Fittings & HANSGROHE Taps
- LED Downlights To Kitchen, Utility, Dining, Bathrooms & En suites
- HAMMONDS Fitted Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Coach Lamps & Turf To Front Of Home With Block Paved Driveways
Founded in 1993, Harron Homes has been delivering high quality new homes across Yorkshire and the North Midlands for nearly 30 years.
We cater for how families want to live today with a sought-after selection of three, four and five bedroom executive homes.
Privately owned, the company prides itself on building homes of outstanding quality and good value for money and after easy to live in add with generous size rooms. Our attention to the design of all our properties ensures that
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot 306 - The Birkwith. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.