Sparkford Road, Winchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Brand New Student Accommodation
- Private Studio Apartment
- Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Plenty of Social Space
- All Bills Included
- Fully Furnished
- Available September 2019
Fully bills inclusive, spacious studio apartments located within a premium newly built block. 25sqm apartment fully fitted and furnished to a high standard with private shower room. The room comes with the added benefit of a flat screen TV with Netflix included along with free contents insurance!
The building consists of;
Grab & Go breakfast area
Chill Out Area
Car Share Club
Sparkford Road, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.6 miles
- Shawford Station2.6 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co is a highly ambitious organisation. All Martin & Co offices are owner operated - a key point of difference ensuring quality of service. We have a strong focus on the lettings sector. We also offer an estate agency sales proposition to provide vendors with a wider choice for property and buy-to-let investment solutions.
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 Martin & Co has quickly grown to almost 200 offices nationwide. We are th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100540003109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.