Bury Hill, Hemel Hempstead
- Georgian Grade II listed ground floor apartment
- Large sitting room with feature windows
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Bath/shower room
- Outstanding communal gardens
- One allocated parking space
- Visitor spaces available
- Gated development
The property features an entrance lobby which opens to the original Georgian reception room with high ceilings and two beautiful full height windows with views over the impressive gardens. An inner hall leads to a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including an oven, microwave, induction hob, drinks chiller, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, with space for a fridge/freezer. There is also a water softener and a waste disposal unit.
Also from the inner hall is the master bedroom which features a range of fitted wardrobes with views to the rear of the property. Bedroom two is also a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The bath/shower room is part tiled and is fitted with a bath with shower over, a sink and a WC.
The maisonette benefits from gas central heating throughout and is Freehold.
BrochuresBrochureBury Hill, Hemel Hempstead
Bury Hill, Hemel Hempstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station1.2 miles
- Apsley Station1.8 miles
- Berkhamsted Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Squire Estates is an independent estate agency that specialises in the sale and letting of residential property in Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding area. The historic old town of Hemel Hempstead has been home to Squire Estates since 2002.
Selling your home successfully is more than just floor plans and the right price; it's about choosing a local, independent estate agency who has a detailed understanding of the market place you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29818796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Squire Estates, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.