Shooters Hill Road, London, SE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First Floor
- Immaculate condition
- Modern kitchen
- Excellent natural light
- Prominent location
- Off street parking
- Communal gardens
- Located less than 1 mile to Blackheath Station
- Available now
The recently refurbished accommodation comprises: entrance hall, sunny reception room with superb natural light, wooden floors and ornamental cast iron fireplace. Two double bedrooms the master with dual aspect windows overlooking glorious communal gardens, a modern shaker style kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine. Generous bathroom with shower over bath incorporating modern glass shower screen
The property is decorated and furnished to a high standard including a leather L shaped sofa, with matching dining table and chairs and benefits from having high ceilings, communal gardens and an allocated off street parking space.
This imposing Victorian building is located under a mile from Blackheath mainline station offering direct links into London Bridge London Charing Cross and London Victoria with journey times starting from 16 minutes. Regular buses nearby take you easily to the o2/North Greenwich tube station. Finally the apartment is within walking distance of the famous Heath and the array of fashionable bars and restaurants.
The property is available immediately and offered furnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Shooters Hill Road, London, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.8 miles
- Blackheath Station0.8 miles
- Kidbrooke Station0.8 miles
About the agent
jdm are a leading independent estate agent for residential sales and lettings. We are large enough to provide your property with the best and most efficient marketing possible, but still small enough to care. The Blackheath Village office covers the following areas: Blackheath, Greenwich, Westcombe Park, Hither Green, Lee, Charlton, Lewisham, & Eltham.
The office is open Monday to Saturday and is situated at the start of the village overlooking the Heath and All Saints Church, so is in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801037118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Blackheath Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.