Aylesbury Road, Thame
- A beautiful three bedroom period cottage, ideally positioned within a short walk of the town centre
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Kitchen/dining room
- Cloakroom/utility room
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams
- First floor family bathroom
- Private South-West facing garden to the rear
- Generous front garden providing potential for off street parking (subject to planning)
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
- Prime setting within the conservation area of this historic town
Located within the conservation area of this beautiful market town, Ash tree Cottage is a stunning three bedroom period cottage, dating back originally to the XVII century but refurbished and updated in more recent years.
The property is approached via a pretty covered entrance porch with seating, opening to a separate entrance hall with an attractive tiled floor and latched doors opening to the cloakroom and sitting room. Of particular note is the pretty sitting room with an abundance of character, including a number of exposed timbers and an inglenook fireplace housing a wood burning stove.
The kitchen/breakfast room is located at the rear of the cottage and fitted with a range of cream shaker style units with a Belfast sink and granite working surfaces. A range style cooker is fitted with an extractor over and there is space for a dishwasher. First floor accommodation includes three bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom located at the rear and extending to an impressive 16' with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. Bedroom two also extends to 16' and has a number of original features, including a stunning stained glass window. The family bathroom enjoys a roll top bath with a shower over.
Outside, the property benefits from a large shingle hard standing adjacent to the cottage providing a potential area for off street parking (subject to planning). There is a timber storage shed and this area is enclosed with timber fencing. The rear garden offers a sunny South-West facing aspect and is enclosed to provide a walled garden, gated access is available over the neighbouring property to transfer bins to the front.
Ash Tree Cottage offers a unique opportunity to acquire a generous period cottage with three good bedrooms, all within the heart of the town just a short walk to Waitrose and the High Street, whilst also offering excellent
connections to Oxford & London.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Aylesbury Road, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Hamnett Hayward offers the complete professional service for high quality residential property in both Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.
Specialising in all aspects of residential agency sales, our
independent offices promote a bespoke service across the
property spectrum combining modern techniques with
traditional values and expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9680524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.