Selly Oak Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30
- Five Bedroomed Period Semi Detached Property
- Arranged Over Three Storeys
- Original Features
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Popular Location Close to Transport Links
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Large Garage to Rear with Vehicular Access via Franklin Road
- Well located for popular schools to include Kings Norton Boys' and Girls' Schools
The property is conveniently located close to the boundary of Kings Norton and Bournville. The area boasts a number of popular primary and secondary schools including the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools.
It further benefits from being a short walk to Kings Norton Train Station on the Cross City Line and is within easy access of Junction 2 of the M42 for the Motorway Network.
Rowheath Pavilion and Park can be found nearby which hosts various community events and sporting activities. The property is also well situated for the amenities and shopping area of Cotteridge Village.
*Four Bedroomed Period Semi Detached Property
*Arranged Over Three Storeys
*Three Reception Rooms
*First Floor Bathroom
*Popular Location Close to Transport Links
*Low Maintenance Rear Garden
*Large Garage to Rear with Vehicular Access via Franklin Road
*Well located for popular schools to include Kings Norton Boys' and Girls' Schools
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold
GLAZING & HEATING: A Combination of Original Single Glazed and UPVC Double Glazed windows. Gas fired central heating (Boiler located in Bedroom Three)
Reception Room One
3.53m x 4.42m (11' 7" x 14' 6")
Reception Room Two
2.84m x 4m (9' 4" x 13' 1")
Reception Room Three
3.02m x 4m (9' 11" x 13' 1")
With understairs storage
3.02m x 1.78m (9' 11" x 5' 10")
1.57m x 3.63m (5' 2" x 11' 11")
With undercover outhouses off comprising of store/utility (with plumbing for washing machine), WC and storage space.
4.6m (max) x 4.42m into bay
2.74m x 4m (9' 0" x 13' 1")
3.07m x 3.38m (10' 1" x 11' 1")
2.06m x 2.5m (6' 9" x 8' 2")
Bedroom Four (Attic Room)
3.68m (max) x 5.92m (max into dormer) - With eaves storage space
With access to:
5.44m x 4.83m (17' 10" x 15' 10")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Selly Oak Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station0.4 miles
- Bournville Station0.8 miles
- Northfield Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL190113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.