Boat Lane, Northenden
- Superb Semi-Detached Property
- Stylish and Tasteful Interior
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Popular Northenden Conservation Area
- Stunning Modern Bathroom With Free Standing Bath
- Open-Plan Living/Dining Room
We are pleased to introduce this superb semi-detached property which is sure to impress. Internally the property boasts immaculate presentation with tasteful décor and excellent living space and must be viewed to appreciate what's on offer.
Accommodation comprises of welcoming entrance hallway with modern downstairs wc, large front living room which opens to a rear dining room boasting French doors to the back garden. A modern kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom with attractive tiling, free standing bath and separate shower cubicle serves all three bedrooms and a pull down ladder gives access to the part boarded loft above.
Externally to the front there is ample off-road parking, gated side access to the rear where there is a charming courtyard style landscaped garden with attractive patio and direct access to the private garage.
The property is ideally located in the ever popular conservation area of Northenden only a moment from the high street and useful amenities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEpc
Boat Lane, Northenden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didsbury Village Station1.2 miles
- East Didsbury Station1.3 miles
- West Didsbury Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
It's why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area's leading estate agents.
The office is run by James Mosedale, MNAEA, who has over 11 years' experience within the Did
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 736083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.