Ennerdale Road, Dewsbury, WF12
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED, ATTRACTIVE 1930's DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Modern Specification Finish with Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Good Sized Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Potential to Convert Roof Space (stp)
- GCH, uPVC DG, Alarm. EPC - TBC
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
4.4m x 3.8m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
6.6m x 4.8m (21' 8" x 15' 9")
Open plan room with modern range of wall and base units, complementary worktops and one-and-a-half bowl sink with inset mixer tap. Integral double electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted TV point and rear door. Stove built into fireplace and door leading to rear.
3.7m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Three piece modern suite comprising electric shower and glazed shower screen. WC and wash basin.
4.5m x 3.8m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
Three piece modern suite with walk in shower with rain forest head. Vanity sink with and WC. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome wall mounted towel heater.
Large roof space which offers the opportunity to create more living space, subject to planning consent.
Occupying a good sized plot with lawned garden to front. Driveway to side with single integral garage. Sizeable lawned garden to rear with patio area and timber summer house which is a great place to entertain or relax.
Ennerdale Road, Dewsbury, WF12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station0.8 miles
- Dewsbury Station0.8 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 6 offices with over 30 staff including our exciting new venture in Shelf, HX3 but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.