Botley, Oxford, OX2
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Area
- Ground Floor Utility Room & Cloakroom
- First Floor Bathroom
- Well-Presented Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
Situated in a prime location in Elms Rise, an extended family home offering a kitchen/diner, and ample rear garden. Viewing Recommended.
Arthray Road is a quiet side-street at the bottom of Elm’s Rise, centrally located to benefit from the local amenities of Botley, which include a Post Office, Library, Doctor’s surgery and primary schools as well as a wide variety of independent shops on nearby Elm’s Parade and the recently redeveloped West Way Place. A bus stop at the end of the road provides a regular service to the train station and Oxford City Centre (also just a 10 minute bike ride).
This 4 bedroom semi-detached property is beautifully presented throughout with real wood flooring, and features a stylish new kitchen/diner that leads out to a spacious rear garden with ample outdoor storage. As well as a large family room, the ground floor includes separate utility room, cloakroom and porch, while the first floor includes two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and modern family bathroom. The second floor provides a good-sized fourth bedroom and further storage.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Botley, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.2 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.9 miles
- Radley Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3483866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.