Plymouth Drive, Stubbington, Fareham
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- Modern Re-fitted Bathroom
- En-closed West-Facing Garden
- Walking Distance to Stubbington Village & Beach
- Good School Catchments
Textured ceiling, telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to front elevation, further door to:
20' 9'' x 10' 7'' (6.32m x 3.22m)
Textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to front elevation, access to under stairs cupboard, television point, open to:
10' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.22m x 2.82m)
Constructed from brick under a poly carbonate roof with double glazed elevations and door open to rear garden, tiled floor, telephone point.
11' 5'' x 8' 6'' (3.48m x 2.59m)
Textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, range of wall and base/drawer units with work surface over, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double eye level Neff oven, gas hob with hod over.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, access to airing cupboard, access to loft void.
11' 5'' x 11' 0'' (3.48m x 3.35m)
Textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes.
11' 2'' x 9' 0'' (3.40m x 2.74m)
Textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes.
10' 8'' x 8' 3'' (3.25m x 2.51m)
Textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to front and side elevation, telephone point, television point.
Separate WC with PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation.
8' 2'' x 5' 6'' (2.49m x 1.68m)
Skimmed ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, re-fitted modern suite comprising walk-in shower with dual shower, wash basin, WC, fully tiled.
Mainly laid to grass with shrubs path leading to front door.
Drive to the front offering off road parking.
17' 3'' x 8' 6'' (5.25m x 2.59m)
Up and over door, power and light, space for tumble dryer, access to meters.
A fully enclosed west-facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders further area laid to patio, space for shed, pedestrian side access.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Plymouth Drive, Stubbington, Fareham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.3 miles
- Swanwick Station3.9 miles
- Portchester Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Our offices are now fully open and hope to see you soon.
Staff can be contacted on the usual branch numbers and email addresses, please see details below.
Stubbington 01329 665700 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursledon 02380 010440 email email@example.com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10363955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Stubbington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.