Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 4RW
- Semi-detached home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Utility room
- Bright living room
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Third bedroom or home office
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two parking spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Southern Counties
A spacious three bedroom family home. Downstairs you will find a dual aspect lounge and a large open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to your garden plus a separate utility. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- WC - 1485mm x 1014mm (4'10" x 3'3")
- Utility - 1816mm x 1687mm (5'11" x 5'6")
- Lounge - 5455mm x 3153mm (17'10" x 10'4")
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5455mm x 3131mm (17'10" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 4324mm x 4058mm (14'2" x 13'3")
- Bathroom - 2025mm x 1811mm (6'7" x 5'11")
- Ensuite 1 - 1856mm x 1771mm (6'1" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3341mm x 2978mm (10'11" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2713mm x 2265mm (8'10" x 7'5")
BrochuresBrochure for Wychwood Park-DWH
Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 4RW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.4 miles
About the development
Discover Wychwood Park
- An award-winning development in Haywards Heath
- Enjoy over 3.7 acres of ancient woodland on your doorstep
- Good primary schools within walking distance
- Approximately 41 minutes from London Victoria by train
- Close to the South Downs
- Easy access to M23
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H7818455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.