Ella Court, Kirk Ella, Hull
- First Floor Apartment
- Over 60's Development
- Communal Lounge & Laundry
- Communal Residents Parking & Communal Gardens
- Beautifully Presented Throughout!
Fabulous one bedroom, first floor apartment in popular Ella Court - with Communal Entrance, Private Entrance Hall, Lounge with Juliet balcony, Fitted Kitchen, Bedroom with Dressing Area, Bathroom, Communal Gardens & Communal Residents Parking - Book your viewing today!
THIS WELL MAINTAINED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITS IN THE POPULAR OVER 60'S DEVELOPMENT OF ELLA COURT IN KIRK ELLA. THIS IS AN IDEAL RETIREMENT, SHELTERED ACCOMMODATION APARTMENT AS HAS AN ON SITE WARDEN AND A 24 HOUR CARE LINE INCLUDED. THERE ARE COMMUNAL GARDENS, LAUNDRY ROOM AND A RECENTLY UPDATED COMMUNAL LOUNGE AREA. IT REALLY IS A FABULOUS APARTMENT, CLOSE TO ALL THE AMENITIES WILLERBY SQUARE HAS TO OFFER. INTERNALLY IT BRIEFLY COMPRISES OF ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE WITH JULIET BALCONY, KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA. BOOK A VIEWING TO APPRECIATE THIS LOVELY APARTMENT.
With door to the front, intercom system and walk in storage cupboard housing boiler.
Lounge 23' 4" max x 10' 5" max ( 7.11m max x 3.17m max )
With feature fire place housing electric fire, wall light points, 2 storage heaters, double door leading to the Kitchen and double glazed french style doors leading to a Juliet balcony.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven and electric hob, cooker-hood, fridge and freezer and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" max x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 4.75m max x 2.79m plus door recess )
With double glazed window to the side, storage heater and open plan to the Dressing Area.
With double glazed window to the side and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom with bath with shower over, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric towel heater and electric space heater.
Communal residents parking and communal gardens.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ella Court, Kirk Ella, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station2.5 miles
- Hessle Station2.7 miles
- Ferriby Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Willerby Hull William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Willerby Hull
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY107957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.