Barn Hill, Wembley
- Detached Bungalow
- Barn Hill
- Chain Free
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Wembley Park Amenities
- Lycee International School
- Walking Distance To London Designer Outlet
Entrance to hallway with wood flooring and radiator
Tiled with walk-in shower, WC, hand basin, radiator, double glazed windows and spot lights
Airing cupboard via hallway
3.90 x 3.31
Bright and airy family room with wood flooring, radiator and semi open plan to kitchen/diner
3.25 x 4.06
Open with reception room and offering wood flooring and radiator
Kitchen / Diner
3.56 x 6.90
Extended kitchen/diner with fitted cupboards, wood flooring, electric hob, integrated units, spot lights, double glazed windows and doors leading to garden
3.23 x 4.37
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, wood flooring, radiator and double glazed bay windows
3.56 x 3.43
Double bedroom with wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed windows
2.83 x 3.75
Double bedroom with wood flooring, radiator and double glazed windows
Marble flooring with bath/jacuzzi, WC, hand basin, radiator and double glazed windows
Beautifully maintained 70ft garden with side access and summerhouse
Detached garage to the side of the house with storage room to the rear
Off-street parking for 2 cars
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Barn Hill, Wembley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wembley Park Station0.4 miles
- Preston Road Station0.9 miles
- Wembley Stadium Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Wembley Park estate agents
If you are keen to buy or sell a property in Wembley Park, north west London, the haart team are the local specialists to call.
Wembley Park is just over seven miles from central London and is home to Wembley Stadium and the SSE Arena. Here you're in the Borough of Brent, London's most ethically diverse borough, which means you can expect an incredible selection of food and drink outlets and shops serving the area's many different
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0222_HRT022209758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.