Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
- *Free flooring*
- *Sell your home with Part Exchange Xtra or reserve with a 5% deposit*
- Detached home & detached single garage
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/family/dining room
- Spacious living room
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- En suite & bathroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Barratt Homes - North Scotland
Book an appointment to find out how we can help you look forward to moving in 2022! The Mey is a unique 4 bed detached home with detached single garage in Bucksburn with a spacious open/plan kitchen, dining family room to the rear of the property with French doors leading out to the back garden. Downstairs, you will also find a great-sized lounge, WC, and utility room. Upstairs, you will find a large main bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- WC - 1127mm x 2523mm (3'8" x 8'3")
- Lounge - 3589mm x 4273mm (11'9" x 14'0")
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6230mm x 4453mm (20'5" x 14'7")
- Utility - 1323mm x 1988mm (4'4" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3310mm x 3328mm (10'10" x 10'11")
- Ensuite 1 - 2227mm x 1695mm (7'3" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3077mm x 3423mm (10'1" x 11'2")
- Bathroom - 1897mm x 2332mm (6'2" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3417mm x 3477mm (11'2" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 4 - 3047mm x 2048mm (9'11" x 6'8")
- Easy commute to Aberdeen city centre
- Great river walks on your doorstep
- Close to Dyce and Bridge of Don for those working in the area
- Schools and nurseries nearby
Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dyce Station2.1 miles
- Aberdeen Station3.6 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt Homes.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H735724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.