Cherry Grove, Seaham
- Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Refitted & reconfigured Kitchen/Diner
- Gardens, Driveway and Single Garage
- The EPC Rating is C
Entrance Vestibule - with entrance door and door to
Lounge - 4.1m x 3.2m *+ bay) (13'5" x 10'5" *+ bay)) - with double glazed bay window and radiator
Inner Vestribule - with staircase leading to first floor
Cloak/W.C. - with w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and door leading to garage
Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.3m (9'6" x 7'6") - with wall and base units with contrasting worktops, gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window and double glazed door leading to rear of property
Dining Room - 3.1m x 2.8m (10'2" x 9'2") - with radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to rear of property
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.8m x 2.9m (max) (12'5" x 9'6" (max)) - with double glazed window and radiator
Ensuite Bathroom - with stand alone shower, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 2.7m (11'1" x 8'10") - with double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 3 - 3.0m x 2.4m (9'10" x 7'10") - with double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom - with panel bath, w.c., wash hand basin, double glazed window and radiator
Disclaimer - Kimmitt & Roberts Estate Agents Ltd gives notice that these particulars have not been checked and verified by the current owner. Therefore, they should not be assumed to be accurate until further verification.
Durham 2035 of which we come under and all permitted development and strategic plans passed until 2035 and show established green belts of which Westwynd is one. The document can be looked at if you follow the link
BrochuresBrochureCherry Grove, Seaham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Cherry Grove, Seaham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station0.4 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station5.1 miles
- University Metro Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29834240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.